A long record of accomplishments driven by independent thought
- Low crime rate
- Life-saving outcomes from quick medic and fire responses. Tireless support to ensure first class safety.
Relentless commitment to Budgeting by Priorities process to ensure your money is responsibly, respectfully, and thoughtfully spent.
NO ENABLING DRUG USE
Pushing back against the County’s plan to enable drug use by authorizing a “Supervised Injection Facility” in Redmond, in line with the clear wishes of our community.
CARE FOR OUR MOST VULNERABLE
Supports continuing a coordinated homeless outreach position to connect those in need with available services
THE BEST WAY TO GROW REDMOND
Supported the council decision to focus higher-density development where ample transportation options exist and preserving the character of our single family neighborhoods.
SUSTAINING REDMOND’S QUALITY OF LIFE
- Advocated for a light rail route that spared dozens of small businesses in Overlake.
- Supported creation of the Redmond Central Connector and Downtown Park to provide trail connections to downtown, great recreation options for downtown residents and a place for festivals and small concerts for all of Redmond.
- On a personal level, working with non-profits (Redmond Kiwanis and HavensCC.org – a domestic violence counseling organization) to meet needs in our city.
MY GOALS FOR REDMOND AND ITS CITIZENS
- Ensuring that light rail impacts do not change the wonderful character of our city.
- Advocating for specific capacity improvements in our local roadways, emphasis on both Parkways.
- Engaging local scouting organizations to work with the city to connect rural parks and bring hiking opportunities to Redmond residents. The time has come to use the beautiful gifts of forest land on our eastern border which were gifted by Redmond’s founding families.
- Balancing Redmond’s finances to keep property taxes affordable while maintaining the community’s priorites.
BRINGING REDMOND TOGETHER